Monday, December 9, 2013

IBOM BVK Backed by Alluvial Gold? Is this True?

According to IBOM, the BVK is backed by gold. Is this true? Who will verify it?

In all my writings I have asked for someone to come forward to prove with evidence that the BVK is a currency that any "regular Joe" like me can use to do business. Buy and sell. Who will sell to me their products for BVK? I'll pay fair market value in BVK for anything,I can re-sell for USD. That is assuming IBOM will release some of my BVK from the Administrative Hold that shackles my account.

Who will accept my BVK in exchange for any other currency that is accepted on the open market: pesos, yen, dollars, dinar, Pengo, franc, boliviano, yuan or any other internationally accepted currency. I'll give you a generous exchange rate, more generous than the official rate. Who will accept my offer?

So far no one has accepted my offer for BVK, either to do profitable business with a Bougainvillian farmer or potter, weaver, small item carpenter, leather worker or what-have-you, or to fund a project on Bouganville that will benefit the island people. Can I use BVK to pay for a trip to the island to inspect how the reconstruction project is moving forward? Can we build a hydro-electric plant of any size or solar-electric, for the benefit of the people? Where there is inexpensive power there soon follows progress in large measure.

Who will contact me with a proposal of a project that needs funding. I have many hundreds of millions of, I think, green BVK (I don't know, they may be red) that I suppose IBOM or the Central Bank of Bougainville (CBOB) would consider useful for paying a group of workers to build a hydro or solar electric plant. What tools and equipment vendor accepts BVK in exchange for product? Surely there is someone after all these years IBOM has been in existence who will receive BVK for payment, isn't there? Wouldn't a Bougainville native know where the mounds of alluvial gold are that back IBOM BVK?

After all, the multiple websites are impressive, the legal documents are inspiring.  Don't the ever-increasing number of rules, regulations, laws and by-laws show that IBOM, CBOB, the Constitutional & International Banking Law endorsed by King David Peii II,  as can be found on the Royal Monetary Counsel website www.RoyalMC.org. are not just a scam that will be revealed and go away? This Bougainville IBOM project has been going on for longer than a decade. King David Peii II and his team seem to this writer to be going about their activities to prove and establish Bougainville's independence in all the right ways. They are being ignored by the powers that be - the UN, PNG, Australia, and Rio Tinto. Even the Autonomous Government of Bougainville which is recognized by the outside big money interests ignores IBOM. Why would that be? Don't they know about the gold?

PNG has broadcast that the Bougainville Kina is illegal, not legal tender, in PNG. The BVK may still be legal in Bougainville, and why not? The US dollar was once accepted only in "the colonies" that were recovering from a revolutionary war. It was a long struggle proving the USD was a viable international currency. Success was had only when the dollar was proven to be based upon gold and silver (predominantly upon silver - the silver dollar). So, when the BVK is proven to be backed by gold, real gold that a seller receiving BVK can trust he could actually trade his BVK for, only then will BVK be trusted by the populace and international governments.

I hope my many BVK will soon be proven to have real value in the international financial world. Until then all I can do is write my blog, ask my questions and hope someone finally comes forward with proof and a real opportunity to do some profitable business transactions. I have only been waiting about 4-5 years. Others whom I know have waited 12-15 years and are still excited and hopeful.

I'll be more hopeful when a few hundred million ounces of the alluvial gold are processed into circulating coins or ingots to back up the paper currency. Until, that is, it is proven there is no alluvial gold, or any other form of gold, to back up the IBOM BVK.

In the meanwhile, I'd say, before investing in the banks of Bougainville ask where exactly is the gold that backs the BVK. Otherwise, be sure you can afford to wait years for the return of your investment. 

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. The BOUGAINVILLE KINA : "Fantasy" currency, or real ?
    This new "gold backed" currency is said to be launched by locals in the PNG. But the Central Bank of the PNG is blocking the Kina, and has called it illegal. A BIG Question has to do with the Gold which is said to back the Kina. 40 BVK are said to be worth
    one gram of Gold. But there is no evidence that those trying to launch the currency actually control the Gold they need to launch it.
    ===
    > more: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=18597

    ReplyDelete