Wednesday, February 12, 2014

IBOM Might Not Die as Quickly as Some Might Wish

The following letter was sent to one whom I have considered to be a friend, who has treated me with a certain generosity, as I have thought, although the writer of this letter would certainly disagree. The writer would likely think the "generosity" offered me would be an event planned  to trap me into a future event that would strip me of certain wealth I have accumulated or might accumulate. I don't blame the writer for feeling such since s/he has, with "Mace" lost upwards to roughly $900,000. OUCH!!!

SO, here is the letter:
 
 The matter of the ibom scam will never die as you might have thought.
We have been recently in contact with some one in USA under the name of "BRAND HINLEY". His email is included above (sunri@#*l@yahoo.com). He is pretending that ibom is real and that he is a strong supporter of the KING and his people. After several dialogue with BRAND (some were published in the blog you know about), I have no question that this coward scammer is hiding under false ID. I have no doubt that he is one of the BEN Young criminal gang, one of his dogs. They now have found a new misleading ground which is Roger Renaud. They claim that the fraud of RR is why the ibom is delaying and delaying.

Roger Renuad: It is absolutely true that your the FRAUD man of the year. However, you have nothing to do with ibom and you have never defrauded us. I salute you. I wish you could have defrauded those bastards for more and more money for what they did to others.

Flemming and your partner Carolin, you admitted fankly that ibom is fraud scam. You admitted in writing that the King himself is aware of the ibom fraud scam. Can you both deny that?
So whyis the King silent? and why the fake ID "BRAND HINLEY", the one dog of Ben Young, is stil marketing the fraud scam till today?

The fake ID BRAND, the dog of Ben Young, has been claiming (in writing) that the RCMP ROYAL MOUNTIES have been to Bougainville recently in order to investigate Roger Renaud's fraud matter. Is this true your Majesty or will you keep silent as usual? Did you meet with the Royal Mounties in Bougainville Island?

Not only that, but the dog of Ben Young, the fake ID BRANDY is claiming that the RUSSIAN MAFIA are now searching for Roger Renaud. What a lie !!. Is this true Mr RR?

RR: I salute you. I raise my hat. Do you know why? Because no one of those email holders above will dare report your fraud. Why? Because they are all fraud masters. They will open the can of worms once they report you. Enjoy their money Mr RR.

Your Majesty: I do not care you keep silent or not. Your silence means one thing. You are the main part of the scam and fraud.

Irene the thief the scammer: You will be captured very soon.
 
 What am I doing with my time now? Well, I am not doing a lot of writing about Bougainville and IBOM. Rio Tinto, Australia and PNG are still negotiating with the ABG (off-island supported local government "leaders") to reopen the pollution creating (for Bougainville) and massive wealth creating (for the off-islanders) Panguna mine. The female land owners and other residents seem very against the idea but they might be disregarded again just as the "little guy", or in this case the "little gal", almost always is. If the off-islanders keep their thinking-caps pressed on tightly they might remember the fire-fights waged and the lives lost (mostly local people) due to the disregarded demands of the local "rebels" who fought to drive away the African mercenaries hired by the Aussie, PNG and other off-island government "leaders".  Hopefully the lust for Panguna gold will not be the cause of another 20,000 deaths, neither on- or off-islanders. 

One of the claims that drew me to Bougainville and the B'ville Kina is that it is supposed to be gold backed. Well, I am now working to market gold of another source. www.WorkandProsperNow.com

There are other sources of gold other than Panguna mine and there are other potential profitable businesses than IBOM. I hope and believe I have found one: Karatbars International, a Germany based company that refines, certifies and sells its own gold in 1-gram, 2.5-gram and 5-gram bars. The little bars of 999.9% pure solid gold are sealed in credit-card sized signed certificates of authenticity. These are easy to buy and sell, are easy to carry  and are even easy to use as legal tender for small transactions anywhere around the world.
 
The small bars of gold are lightweight and therefore are of small enough denomination value that they can be used as currency for the smallest business transaction. The little gold bars retain their value no matter what happens to the local paper currency therefore they are the best form of portable currency. A single gram of gold can be used to buy gas or groceries, a dress or a box of diapers. Gold is inflation and deflation-proof. It retains its value for long term holding and wealth protection such as for retirement, and for short-term needs preparation such as for emergencies or national financial crises.
 
I am learning to market Karatbars online around the world. Such a business is perfect for people such as I who am locked to my bed so often due to spinal cord injury neurological pain issues that keep me from regular employment. Most employers don't like employees who don't show up for work 2-3 days a week, no matter the reasonable "excuse". Assuming I can be as successful in this business as others are in their online endeavors I will be able to pay off my debts and take care of my Sweetheart  and prepare for retirement which is rapidly coming upon us, my wife and I being respectively 59 and 58 years of age. 
 
I must do something to provide a worthwhile product and service to people and to earn a worthy and substantial income that will serve our needs now and in the retirement years. I am not a good sales person. I've proven that often over the working decades of my life. Therefore what I do must basically "do itself", sell itself, explain itself, close itself. Very few people are not already sold on the value and safety of gold as an investment. The opportunity to buy gold and the opportunity to be a "golden affiliate" are two opportunities that don't take a whole lot of high-pressure selling, if you know what I mean. 

So, my time is being used in learning the Karatbars "Golden Opportunity".  Perhaps you are considering joining me?  www.WorkandProsperNow.com.

I'll keep you posted.
Cameron Sevy
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment