Tuesday, November 18, 2014

IBOM and BVK Still Causing Questions not Answers

IBOM and BVK are still generating more questions than answers.

As you can see I have not written anything for quite a long period of time on the subject of IBOM, King David Peii II, Bougainville Kina (BVK) and what can be done with BVK. "Why would that be", you might ask? I'll answer you clearly: because I am convinced to my own satisfaction that there is no one in the world who has successfully converted BVK into any other currency or product of useful value, nor will there ever be.

Now, perhaps there are thousands of people who are converting their BVK into products and services through the Internet Catalog Club (www.chips-corner.com) and, being successful they have no reason to read my little blog of questions and questionable opinions. They have no reason to contact me with their stories of success. Perhaps I'll offer them 10 billion reasons.

I hereby offer ten billion BVK to anyone who will help me duplicate their success in converting their BVK into goods, services or other international currency. That is my written offer, subject only to the agreement of IBOM Support who froze my account with an Administrative Hold due to my writings in this blog. If they will not release the BVK I cannot make good on my offer. If they will release the BVK and you can help me convert only one billion BVK from my IBOM account for my own use I hereby promise to gift to you 10Billion BVK upon the completion of my1Billion BVK conversion. That is a fair offer, isn't it?

"I have billions of BVK but I can't find a way to use any of them. Can you help me?"

I have received several emails and telephone calls (how do they get my personal phone #?) from people who are anxiously seeking definitive information about how to convert BVK into cash they can use. These people have great hopes, as I have had in the past, because of the promises that seemed at first to be fulfilled when the IBOM computer account showed huge interest earnings. Then, after months of frustrating periods of no results, meaning these people found they could not withdraw their "earnings", or even their original deposits which were "converted" to BVK, these people began to do deeper research online and they came upon this blog. So they contacted me directly or had their agent contact me to ask if BVK and IBOM are real or if they are pure scam?

Of course my answers are as you have already read: I cannot prove either way except for the fact that non-performance of promised benefits over a multi-year period certainly seems to be evidence that IBOM has not been on the "up-and-up", has not been true to promises. I would think that any "kingdom" that has piles of alluvial gold lying around would want to start using it for the benefit of at least the "King's" inner circle and to dig more gold out of the ground in order to get richer. They don't, though, as is evidenced in the writings of the bloggers who write about the land of Meekamui. They don't even back their BVK with gold refined from the Panguna mine that historically was one of the most productive mineral and metals mine in the world. Instead they claim the BVK are backed by unprocessed dirt which they claim has a lot of gold ore in it. But that has NEVER worked in the history of the world. No business person is going to take a bag or truck full of ore as payment unless the business receiving such payment is a smelting business. There are limited numbers of those.

So, unless IBOM is willing to ship thousands of tons of ore to a smelter and convert that ore to refined gold, their "gold-backed" BVK is valueless. It is backed by promises of a "king" who is struggling to be internationally recognized as the leader of a tiny island nation where many of the people of that nation do not recognize him as their governmental leader. He might be a really nice guy and a great christian preacher who knows his Bible. He still hasn't seemed to prove to the world that his BVK can be used for business on any level whatsoever. Not to what I have seen.

At least, no one has come forward yet to accept one of my offers or with proof that BVK have any market value at all. I would love, LOVE, LOVE for anyone to prove my opinions wrong and my BVK of real international market value.

My offer stands: help me convert or trade 1billion of my BVK into any form of marketable currency or product and I'll gift to you 10billion BVK, assuming IBOM Support cooperates and allows it. Otherwise I must hold to my unproven opinion that IBOM BVK is a fiat currency that is not even backed by an internationally recognized government or bank. Somebody, please prove me wrong.

I'll keep you posted.
Cameron



1 comment:

  1. Well, here it is, March 6, 2015, 3.5 months after my last posting. So far, the only contact I have has regarding this posting is from a prosecuting attorney. He knows of a fellow who got some people to send him money to deposit into IBOM. Instead of making the deposit with their money he took some of his BVK from his own IBOM account and transferred those BVK into new sub-accounts in his "investor's" names. Thus he gave his own BVK to his "investors" then ... he spent the money they had given him. What a way to turn BVK into USD.

    I wonder if he has told his investors how to spend their new holdings of BVK? If so, I sure hope he gives me a call. I could use such information.

    As it is, my offer stands: 10Billion BVK for helping me spend 1Billion BVK.

    Any takers?
    I'll keep you posted.
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete