Monday, September 16, 2013

Demand For Blog Removal

Well, dear Readers, it has happened. Read the following email recently received:

IBOM support
Sep 12 (4 days ago)

to me
Please remove this blog immediately
It is still something people, and perhaps you, misuse for information.
IBOM support

IBOM Support was informed of the existence of this blog by my email acquaintance, Mace, who has been threatening to reveal certain claims of proof of falsifications on the part of Roger Renaud, the Central Bank Governor and apparent Secretary of State under King David. Possibly King David is victim of these falsifications which may be holding IBOM back from being able to perform as promised. If this is the case no one would yet be able to come forward to take me up on my 60%-40% business offer.
The problem, however, is that IBOM support is not going along with Mace. The following email which Mace recently received from IBOM Support precipitated a certain 0.5% offer I'll tell you about:
 [Dear Mace] Your last emails showed us that we cannot inform you about what King David knows or does not know. When you are willing to inform the media and ESBC about this, it shows that you have no respect at all for the position of King David. It also shows that you even are willing to put your own assets at risk.

We do not know you. You are not courageous enough to tell your true name. You are not interested in helping King David nor IBOM, otherwise you would have send the information without any demand. Any person, willing to help King David would have done that. Any person willing to help would NOT threaten to go to the media and ESBC.

Since you think it is best to go to the media and ESBC we cannot give you any information nor will we add one word to this conversation to an anonymous person.

IBOM support
With the statement about Mace being "willing to put your own assets at risk" Mace made the following offer to IBOM and King David and Roger Renaud:
If we have assets with you or with Renaud, you just pay us 0.5% and we will let him take the rest. Take my word for that deal. [Mace]
Mace has made comments to me alluding to his IBOM holdings which have lead me to believe s/he has A WHOLE LOT of BVK, possibly hundreds of BILLIONS. One/half of one percent of 100 billion BVK would equal a whopping  BVK500,000,000 or USD125,000,000. If IBOM took the deal Mace would be VERY profitable, I am quite certain, and IBOM/King David/Roger Renaud wouldretain a lot of profit. I'd take Mace's deal if I were them.
Mace, however, more recently expanded his offer/threat/warning (what do you want to call it?) to Roger Renaud:
My proposal is as follows:
"Roger or anyone one should pay immediately within one week all what he should have paid through the normal channels of transaction....to the accounts and account holders to whom he has been making false promises. Our money will then be transferred normally to us"  
By [that] time I promise to hand all information and documents to you and also to write a declaration of no disclosure to third party. Can I be more transparent and fairer than I am now? This is a warning for Roger and his associates. [Mace]
Now, it is clear the offer/warning is directed to Roger Renaud, not to King David or even directly to IBOM. The falsified letters or documents are apparently from Mssr Renaud and may be proof that King David is being lied to and his IBOM projects thereby hindered. However, notice IBOM's reply to Mace:
[Dear Mace]
Is there ONE good reason to publish it instead of giving it to King David?
Your actions are as bad as the con-men.
But you are free to do what you obviously intent to do. You DO want to harm King David.
He had bullets on his head. A threat does not bother him.
We will never add one letter to this conversation. You might as well stop writing. We will add you to our spam list.
IBOM support
Dear Reader, you make your own decisions based upon what is presented here. With IBOM's history of threatening to take away my account if I didn't delete my blog questions, then still placing my account on "Administrative Hold" with zero interest after I did delete the blog, is it any wonder Mace does not want to give IBOM Support his account number and wants to remain anonymous? They'll most predictably delete Mace's account if they discover her/his account number. 
It is very likely I will again be threatened with the same for my current writings. Notice IBOM said to me: 
"and perhaps you, misuse". If simply reporting true events, asking sincere questions and offering legitimate business opportunities is "misuse", I suppose I must plead "guilty."
IBOM demands total trust and confidence but will not answer questions directly (certainly they didn't to me) nor, it seems, even understand someone who seeks to discover proof of one of IBOM's top leaders' truthfulness, and also who seeks only to be paid what s/he was promised.
It seems IBOM Support is being directed to misuse information and has been for some time. Take a look at the comment thread at the following site:
Here is another fellow who wants to be objective. He or she just wants "proof of the pudding". Can you blame him?

Frankly, I'd be willing to settle with IBOM for 40% of my BVK assets and they keep 60%, if they will give me my % in USD or Canadian or Australian dollars. I'd be happy to sign over to King David 60% of my account under that agreement. Give me 40% of the assets in my Administratively Held IBOM account converted to dollars, transfer 60% into King David's account and we should both be very happy. 

I'm offering King David 6x the amount that God asks for -- 10%, a Tithe -- certainly he should be happy with that!
I don't have any threatening documents to use for trade/bribe/blackmail or use in any other way whatsoever. I have only the BVK "assets" held in my IBOM Trust account to give to King David. Certainly they are trustworthy, right?

Dear IBOM Support, 
I know you are going to read this...
Will you do the trade with me?

I'll keep you posted.
God Bless.
Cameron Cv

4 comments:

  1. Dear my friend CAM
    Amazing !!! indeed..what? those IBOM bunch of scammers have been successful to make you CAM and others believe they have assets and accounts with them. Apparently that is what you imply in this post. There is no bank called IBOM. There is no currency called BVK. There are lies, fraud and money laundering.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Martin, my friend, make no assumptions here.

      They say I -- we -- have assets that are worth gold so I'll take them at their word (which has proven so far to be not worth a pile of pyrite) and I'll make them a fair offer.

      Will I receive a reasonable or a threatening reply from IBOM Support?

      I'll keep you posted.

      Delete
  2. On September 12, The king created the news regarding the con-man who remains anonymous. As said earlier, the new announcement was only a cheap tactic because they received the threat of exposing their false documents and fraud. To the best of my knowledge, Roger Renaud (MR FRAUD) is still active and still linked to the King's team. My dear friend CAM has been silent for a while, and I guess why. Because the con-men spreaded news that Roger was going to make transaction for the benefit of some members. That transaction was supposed to happen and be done yesterday (Friday) the latest. This turned out as one of their big lies...excuses..like more paper work needed, more compliance needed etc

    My friend is now preparing to travel to Europe. In Europe, he will take the forged fraud documents to the EU Headquarter for verification. Not only that but he will attend the European Central Bank for serious other fraud documents related to IBOM scam.

    MY CHALLENGE IS THIS: THE CON-MEN OR ANYONE RELATED TO IBOM SHOULD COME FORWARD AND CONFRONT MY FRIEND. MY CHALLENGE IS: CAN THEY DENY THE FARUD, THE SPECIFIC FRAUD OF EU PRESIDENT AND EU CENTRAL BANK, IN THEIR IBOM WEBSITE? CON-MEN ARE CON-MEN AND THEY WORK CLOSELY TOGETHER.

    ReplyDelete
  3. News and surprises
    ==================

    My freind (the same) has got a surprise document. A certificate (bank grant) was issued to the name of well known person to us, giving him one billion USD (notice B not M and in USD). Tht cerificate is issued and signed by King David personally (his Royal signature is there). Last year if you remember, I asked you to go and see IBOM website where it says "TRILLIONS (with T) USD line of credits have been issued to enhance business all over the world". As my friend knows the person who holds the certificate of 1B USD, he confirmed to me (with all due respect) that this person can hardly afford the gas to run his car. We both know him and all about, address, home No, phone No etc etc
    How do you think?
    This certificate will also be going to EU Presidency and EU central bank soon.

    ReplyDelete