Saturday, September 14, 2013

Words of a Wise Person

I want to share with you an email exchange with a person whom I consider very wise.

This person invested quite heavily in IBOM through the Internet Commerce Club and after receiving nothing for years except reports from IBOM that his account had grown to A Very LARGE amount my friend decided to give them one more chance to actually work.

My friend was promised if s/he would buy into a certain program costing about$1,200 the return would be fantastic and s/he would be able to finally convert B'ville Kina into a currency s/he could use. A wonderful promise.

The following is our most recent email exchange. I believe you will find it interesting...

Hi [my friend],
How are things in your corner of the world? 
Did anything ever come of your transaction with IBOM and ICC?

I'd be interested in your viewpoint and reactions to my blog:http://finhope.blogspot.com/
If you like it perhaps you'd share it with some of your interested contacts or friends.
God Bless.
-- 
Cameron Sevy
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hi Cam,

Not yet, but I am determined NOT to destroy my possibilities IF IBOM will indeed succeed. The more doubtful negativities written on the Internet about it or demands for investigations the less chance will IBOM have to ever be able to fund us IF THEY REALLY ARE WORKING TOWARDS FUNDING US.

To me it seems to be at least two major fractions on Bougainville that IMO work against each other. On one side, which I think is the biggest is the ABG and on the other the very small fraction supporting Noah Mosingku. Both are badmouthing each other.

If you login to your IBOM site there is new news dated 12th September 2013, where they explain that the person that was said to move BVK towards becoming an international recognized currency, in fact was a sly conman of the worst kind. So IBOM had to rewrite their goals and state they are now dependent on buy/sell transactions.

In the beginning of the year 2013 we were offered to apply for Trusts. A Trust Template was drawn. I am not certain but I believe this was before IBOM new about the conman. The Trust offer came to a standstill, but in the news of the 12th IBOM mentions that the new Trust Template will be offered this (September) or next month. To me it looks like some progress is made and that is why I sit tight. I would hate to destroy any percentage of a chance that it really will be paying out in the future.

I think most of the IBOM clients have their inner doubts but from the same reason I mentioned, they sit quite and do not question the situation. Should I be able to withdraw or exchange anything from my IBOM account, anything would be better than nothing.

Regards,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Regarding IBOM I understand your position. However, I believe potential investors need to be warned of the broken record. What does the world lose when a new gold-backed currency is created? Nothing. The world gains by it. So what has been holding the world back from accepting the B'ville Kina? Another unidentified conman? Yeah. Gee, what sour "luck".

I submitted a trust last year when they were giving them away. Their useful value? Unknown. I'd say don't put another penny into any thing IBOM until they actually perform. They want to be trusted? They must Produce something other than emails with excuses and empty promises.

If they close my account just because I demand their performance on promises they ARE the crooks and conmen. In my blog all I write are my personal experiences, opinions and questions along with invitations for proof that IBOM and the B,Kina are viable.

We will see what they do. Performance is up to them.
Cameron

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Cam,

No, I will not spend another penny more on either FH, ICC or IBOM. THEY have to prove their worthiness.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That, dear readers is the way things are and will remain until IBOM proves their worthiness. 

If you or someone y you know is thinking of opening an account of any size I recommend you consider my friend's position and statement.... ask IBOM to put you in touch with a bank you trust,a bank that will accept B'ville Kina and exchange them for currency you can use to pay bills with our buy groceries. 

Don't just trust in IBOM promises. As my friend so wisely stated:

THEY have to prove their worthiness.

I invite anyone to step forward with verifiable proof of that worthiness.
I'll keep you posted.
God Bless.
-- 
Cameron Sevy

2 comments:

  1. Great! So the new excuse or say THE NEW LIES, is that they discovered all of sudden "a trusted person who turned into conman".
    But I say: Conman always works with other conmen. They share integrity. If those in IBOM were honest and serious (and they aren't) they should have named and shamed that person.
    My friend, who holds serious documents of fraud against IBOM, is aware of the Identity of the new conman. HE/SHE believes that the new announcement in IBOM website regarding the newly discovered conman is just a tactic. This is because they realised that they need 20 lies to cover one single lie. They came to the moment of truth where all documents (fraud documents) will be published soon. The scandal will be all over the media.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could trust the CNN/CNBC/MSNBC/Associated Press media. Which posts the facts without the "spin"? Shoot, which just posts the facts? Who to trust?

      I'll be interested to examine the fraud documents to see the verification.

      Delete