Wednesday, September 11, 2013

IBOM ... So, What's New?

I have an internet acquaintance I'll call Mace. S/he is a passionate person, particularly when it comes to banks, scams, incriminating documents, being in contact with people in the Know (not necessarily referring to myself). Mace has a penchant for bringing scammers to justice. I believe s/he also has a penchant for proving the truth  for personal benefit. This is why s/he is determined to prove the veracity of IBOM's proclamations that the Bougainville Kina has any real purchasing power.

You see, both Mace and I have rather significant accounts with the IBOM institution. If I could actually use any of the B'ville Kina all my financial troubles would be over as well as those of all of my 9 children and 25 grandchildren. I know Mace's account is substantial; s/he has hinted strongly enough to that effect to convince me. So, therefore, it is worthwhile working to prove the viability of the B'ville Kina.

Take a look at this link:

One country's declaration that a currency is illegal within that country does not prove the currency is no good any where else in the world but it sure packs a pile of doubt around that currency. 

"King David", otherwise known as a conman Noah Musingku, is still working his U-Vistract money raising program by which, it is told, millions in various currencies, perhaps hundreds of millions, have been "invested" into the International Bank of Meekamui -- IBOM -- and ultimately been made unavailable to the investors. Very high interest rates have been offered and shown in the IBOM internet account pages. My account grew very, very fast, to the point to which I was willing to delete several blog entries last year that asked searching questions about IBOM.

For example, when I heard that IBOM was beginning to work with a small Montana bank through which I hoped to gain working access to some of my Kin a, I called the bank to see how things were coming. The bank manager informed me he was eager to work with IBOM but he couldn't get any actual working paperwork from IBOM Support. He told me that if he didn't get anything by the end of the week he was planning on contacting the US SEC or something. IBOM Support and a bunch of other people blamed me for the falling out between these two autonomous, multi-billion dollar entities. My fault? Because I made a telephone call? Ha, ha, ha, that's funny!

I wrote a number of blogs (deleted when IBOM Support threatened to delete my substantial account) asking such questions as "Is there anyone out there in the world who will sell anything and receive B'ville Kina as payment?" and "Does anyone know anyone who has been able to convert BKina into any other internationally acceptable currency?". To date no one has answered to the positive. No one has accepted my offers to buy their entire copra crop for top market price if they will receive payment in BKina.

Now Mace has told me s/he has very incriminating documentation regarding IBOM and that s/he has been in direct touch with "King David" whose position is very shaky. The "King" still says, "The point is not whether or not we can trust you, but whether or not you trust us." That is pretty close to the point. I will admit that I must trust my bank and it truly doesn't matter whether the bank trusts its depositors after receiving their money. 
THE POINT IS WHETHER OR NOT THE BANK IS TRUSTWORTHY!! Every other question is smoke-screen. Mace is actively working to blow the smoke away.

The BKina is supposed to be backed by gold, unmined, unpurified gold still lying under the rocks of Panguna mine. Sorry, that doesn't work because it takes too much work to mine and mint the gold into a working currency. Unless the workers and their families are willing to work for BKina and the shopkeepers and all other business owners are willing to receive BKina in payment for their goods and services, the BKina cannot support the economy nor be used to mine and mint the gold. Unmined gold does not back a currency because it is unusable in the market place. I guess "King David" doesn't understand that.
What should a potential investor in IBOM do? Perhaps fly to the beautiful isle of Bougainville that the Allies liberated in WWII. Go to an IBOM bank and check it out.  Ask around town if anyone will receive IBOM B'ville Kina in payment for anything. See if BKina is an accepted currency in Bougainville. At the very worst, if you find IBOM to be untrustworthy, you will have a wonderful vacation in a beautiful island paradise.

Regarding your investing in Bougainville, perhaps you could check out the companies that are trying to get Panguna mine re-opened. Check out http://www.bougainville-copper.eu/index.html 
Mace asked me my opinion about the ESBC. Unfortunately I have no knowledge about the European Shareholders of Bougainville Copper. Perhaps they are legit and may give you a substantial yield on your investment. Do your due diligence before letting go of your hard earned money.

Remember the first 2 rules of investing:

Rule #1: Risk nothing; do not lose money;
Rule #2: Review Rule #1 daily.
God Bless.
I'll keep you posted
Cameron Sevy

No comments:

Post a Comment